Joint Congress of
ICOH WOPS-CVD 2020
September 20~23, 2020 l Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
GUIDELINES FOR ORAL ABSTRACT PRESENTERS
- Please prepare a PowerPoint presentation up to a maximum 15 slides.
- Presentation Language: English
- Presentation Time: Total 15 minutes (12 mins. of presentation & 3 mins. of Q&A)
- Computer: Windows OS = PowerPoint version 2010 or upper version
- A monitor, a wireless mouse, and a timer will be set up on the podium.
- The presenters operate each slide from the podium using the mouse.
- Please bring your presentation file on a Windows-readable USB flash drive.
- Only the standard fonts (e.g., Times New Roman, Arial, etc.) are accepted, and unusual fonts may not display properly on the computers.
- Include any external files utilized, e.g., movie files in the same folder as your presentation and copy the entire folder to the USB flash drive.
- Video clips (other than certain animated gif files) are not embedded in PowerPoint presentations; you will need to bring the separate video files with you and submit them along with your presentation file.
- Please come to the preview room at least 1 hour in advance of your presentation to verify if the data will function properly on the equipment provided.
- All presentations will be loaded onto a server (at the preview room) and distributed to the appropriate session at the appropriate time via a LAN.
- All presenters are requested to arrive at the session room 15 minutes before the session begins. Please take a seat at the front row reserved for speakers.
- If you need any assistance, please contact the room attendants.