Joint Congress of
ICOH WOPS-CVD 2020
September 20~23, 2020 l Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
Guidelines & Submission
Call for Abstract Guidelines & Submission
Scientific Committee of the Joint Congress of ICOH WOPS-CVD 2020 cordially invites you to submit abstract to Joint Congress of ICOH WOPS-CVD 2020 to be held on September 20-23, 2020 in Seoul, Korea.
All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the website only. Abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax or regular mail will neither be accepted nor acknowledged. Submitted abstracts can be revised on the website during the abstract submission period.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed and assigned to appropriate session. Notification on acceptance will be sent to the submitter by email.
Please refer to the following for details about abstract and paper submission.
|Abstract Submission Deadline
||Oral / Poster Presentation: March 31st, 2020
|Abstract Acceptance Notification
||Oral / Poster Presentation: April 30th, 2020
- Job Stress Model
- Social Determinant of Health
- Working Schedule and Hours, Overwork
- Workplace Violence, Bullying, Trauma
- Organizational Culture and Climate
- Coping Skill, Resilience
- Depression, Suicide
- Equity, Justice
- Gender Perspectives
- Informal Workers, Disadvantaged Group
- Intervention, Health Promotion
- Work-Life Balance
- Healthy Workplace & Positive Psychology, Happiness
- Elderly Workers, Ageing Workplace
- Return to Work
- Physio-Chemical Exposure
Abstract Submission Process
Sign UpIf you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
Submission and ConfirmationAfter your abstract submission, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
My PageTo review or modify your submitted abstracts, visit 'My Page'.
Acceptance NotificationAn acceptance notification will be sent to you via e-mail.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
In order to proceed with the abstract submission, you must agree to the following statements.
- 1) The presenting author of the abstract must be one of the authors listed in the abstract. The submitter should be the first author of the paper.
- 2) Only up to 4 abstracts can be submitted per author.
- 3) If accepted for poster/oral presentation, the presenting author is recommended to register to the Congress by June 31, 2020 (early registration date). If the presenter does not register, the presentation will be cancelled.
- 4) The abstract will be published as submitted and no language or scientific editing will be done.
- 1) Presentation Type: Oral/Poster
- 2) The title must be less than 30 words. Only first letter of title should be in uppercase.
- 3) Authors: Only first author underlined and superscript numbers indicating affiliation should appear after author name.
- 4) Author Affiliations/Organizations: Superscript numbers should be appear before affiliations or organizations.
- 5) The main body of abstract must not exceed 500 words.
- 6) The main body of abstract should be structured and include “Background, Objective, Methods, Result, and Discussion & Conclusion”
- Background (Establish the context, background and/or importance of the topic; indicate a problem, controversy or a gap in the field of research.)
- Objective (Indicate the primary purpose of the research.) Methods (Provide a description of the research design, data collection and analysis.)
- Results (Provide a summary and discussion of the results.)
- Discussion & Conclusion: A statement of the study’s conclusions and/or implication of the results.
- 7) An optional figure to support abstracts may be included in your submission. The figure must be captured in a single jpg file.
Abstract Submission go
Scientific Committee of the Joint Congress of ICOH WOPS-CVD 2020 cordially invites participants interested in organizing a symposium to submit proposals on topics relevant to the congress theme. Please submit your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Total Length of the Symposium: 90 minutes
- Short introductory remarks by the symposium organizer(s) / chair(s)
- A 15 to 20-minute talk by each speaker
- Panel discussion to conclude
Scientific Committee of the Joint Congress of ICOH WOPS-CVD 2020 will review the proposal for the symposium. Successful symposium proposals should demonstrate relevance to the congress theme, high-quality presentations, and diversity among the presenters (e.g., representing multiple disciplines, methodologies, home institutions, good balance between established and new investigators, equitable representation).
Symposia Application Form Downloadgo
|Application Submission Deadline Extended
||March 31st, 2020
|Notification of Acceptance
||April 30th, 2020
|Abstract Submission Deadline
||May 31st, 2020